Queen from B4 to E7. Check! Whereas that would normally be the end of the game, here the queen suddenly comes alive. Confident of victory, she saunters over to the opposing king. A sphere of light shoots out of her upraised hands, leaving only a pile of ash on the occupied square. Checkmate!
"Battle vs. Chess" is based on the fusion of professional chess simulation and an action-driven battle game. As soon as the player decides to make a move, the figures awaken into life and move across the chess board. If the opponent's square is occupied, the action-laden part of the game takes over. When the player keeps to the standard rules of chess, a short fight sequence ensues on the battlefield and visualizes the move.
But the real action takes place in Arena mode. Here, the rules of chess are temporarily suspended and the only goal is to vanquish the opponent in a thrilling duel in the tradition of entertaining beat â€™em-up games. Only brains AND bloodthirst can lead to success in this chess simulation of a truly special kind.
- Extremely large target audience
- First rate chess algorithm (Fritz10!)
- Mixture of challenging chess and action
- Six different chess boards
- Beat â€™em-up sequences in Action mode
- Ten grades of difficulty
- Different multiplayer modes
- Detailed sets of figures
- Realistic animation with motion capturing
- P4 Single-Core Processor (2,5 GHz)
- 512 MB RAM (768 MB for Windows Vista and 7)
- Windows XP, Snow Leopard 10.6
- Radeon HD, Geforce 8800GT (Shader 3.0 and 128 MB RAM)
- Mouse, Keyboard, DVD-Drive, Sound card
- Internet connection for Multiplayer
- DirectX 9.0c or OpenGL 2.1
- 1GB hard disc space
In order to save you need to create an offline LIVE profile to be able to play.
Open LIVE > click new profile > scroll down to the bottom > create new offline profile
تحميل لعبة Battle Vs Chess 2011 كاملة
مواضيع من نفس القسم